Posted to users@cloudstack.apache.org by Chitra Manjunath <Ch...@infosys.com> on 2013/07/23 12:12:11 UTC

Alerts

Hi

Can I able to customize the Alerts?
Like I should get the alert when storage reaches the 85% of threshold value or  Cpu utilization exceeds the 85% of threshold or No of snapshots per user exceeds.

Thanks & regards
Chitra.M

Infosys e-mail system.

RE: Alerts

Posted by Sanjay Tripathi <sa...@citrix.com>.
Yes, you can customize the alerts by setting the global configuration values.
In global config window, search for "notificationthreshold"; you'll get all the gc (****.notificationthreshold) that you can set as per your requirement to get alerts.

--Sanjay