Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by pm...@mundivia.net on 2001/10/15 11:47:18 UTC

please help me, I don't known how translate Tomcat 3.2 URL's in Apache 1.3 URL's

Hi, in my project that use Apache 1.3 with TomCat 3.2, the plataform is
windows 2000 professional. When I use Apache web server to connect to my
application there is no problem, I use a DNS Server installing in my pc to
resolve my own domain name (www.example.com, wich appoint to my localhost
tomcat), but at the moment that the web server connects with my application
(Tomcat) the URL direcction appoint to the URL of the Tomcat, i need to
hidden this URL of tomcat and that in every moment the URL must show the URL
of the web server. I don't known how make it. I try to specify a virtual
host in the httpd.conf but i can't do it neither.

Thanks and regards,

Pedro Muñoz
pmunoz@mundivia.net