Posted to dev@subversion.apache.org by J J <eg...@gmail.com> on 2008/07/30 15:45:31 UTC

1.5.1 Windows Installer

Hi,

I understand that the Windows installers come out sometime after the actual
release date.

My question is, does anyone know if they will be available by August 6th?  I
only ask because I'm getting the new release packaged and ready for
deployment at the company I work for, and August 6th is my current deadline
for providing the installer to the packaging team.  If it will not be
available I need to adjust my project dates.

Thanks much!

JJ

Re: 1.5.1 Windows Installer

Posted by J J <eg...@gmail.com>.
VisualSVN costs money though.  We purchase it for Visual Studio users, but
aren't going to purchase it for all users when they can get the command line
client for free.  :-)

Thanks for the reply though.

JJ

Re: 1.5.1 Windows Installer