Posted to torque-user@db.apache.org by "Robles, Rogelio" <Ro...@experian.com> on 2003/10/22 03:37:12 UTC

generator and complexObjectModel option for each table

Is there a way to turn on/off the flag complexObjectModel for each table?

I have some tables where I'd like to have access to foreign tables generated
automatically and others where I would like to do it manually instead since
there are some name collisions between  column names and foreign table
names, and I can't change those names without breaking old apps that access
this legacy database.

One thing that I can do is generate the OM classes with the flag turned on
and then turned it off for the rest of the tables where I don't want that,
but something similar to "skipSql" will be much better.

Any comments?

Rogelio