Posted to dev@netbeans.apache.org by Laszlo Kishalmi <la...@gmail.com> on 2019/10/08 03:23:11 UTC

[VOTE] Gradle Icon Colors (Just some silly UI one)

Dear all,

This is not that serious vote, like a release, versioning scheme, or
release process, just on some colors.

We have and issue
(NETBEANS-2417)[https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/NETBEANS-2417] to
follow the branding change happened ago in Gradle. Please take a look on
the attached screenshots issue.

We are voting on the green or the white elephants on dark scheme.

You can vote:

+1 white or +1 green

If it is indifferent to you please do not cast a vote!

This thread would be open for at least 72 hours, if no one would vote,
then I decide what would be in the PR for this.

Happy voting!

Laszlo Kishalmi

Re: [VOTE] Gradle Icon Colors (Just some silly UI one)

Posted by huang kai <ib...@hotmail.com>.
+1 green

在2019年10月8,上午 11:23,Laszlo Kishalmi <la...@gmail.com> 写道:
Dear all, This is not that serious vote, like a release, versioning scheme, or release process, just on some colors. We have and issue (NETBEANS-2417)[https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/NETBEANS-2417] to follow the branding change happened ago in Gradle. Please take a look on the attached screenshots issue. We are voting on the green or the white elephants on dark scheme. You can vote: +1 white or +1 green If it is indifferent to you please do not cast a vote! This thread would be open for at least 72 hours, if no one would vote, then I decide what would be in the PR for this. Happy voting! Laszlo Kishalmi --------------------------------------------------------------------- To unsubscribe, e-mail: dev-unsubscribe@netbeans.apache.org<ma...@netbeans.apache.org> For additional commands, e-mail: dev-help@netbeans.apache.org<ma...@netbeans.apache.org> For further information about the NetBeans mailing lists, visit: https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/NETBEANS/Mailing+lists

Re: [VOTE] Gradle Icon Colors (Just some silly UI one)

Posted by Alessandro <al...@gmail.com>.
+1 green

Posted by Rami Swailem <ra...@googlemail.com>.
+1 green