Posted to user@hbase.apache.org by Nick Dimiduk <nd...@gmail.com> on 2019/03/04 22:48:25 UTC

Configuration recommendations for EC2 deployment of Apache HBase

Heya,

I'm wondering if anyone has published any recent experiences of running
Apache HBase (not EMR, not MapR) on EC2. Specifically, I'm looking for
configuration tweaks necessary for HBase (1.0+), HDFS (2.7+), Zookeeper
(3.4+). Maybe you know of specific talks or blog posts?

Thanks a lot,
Nick

Re: Configuration recommendations for EC2 deployment of Apache HBase

Posted by Nick Dimiduk <nd...@gmail.com>.
Thanks a lot Prashant!

Posted by Prashant Saraswat <sa...@gmail.com>.
Hi Nick,