Posted to dev@mina.apache.org by "Alan D. Cabrera" <li...@toolazydogs.com> on 2008/05/10 17:43:52 UTC

org.apache.asyncweb:asyncweb-client:jar:1.0-SNAPSHOT

I want to publish this to

apache.snapshots (http://svn.apache.org/maven-snapshot-repository)

Does anyone know how I can do this?

Regards,
Alan

Re: org.apache.asyncweb:asyncweb-client:jar:1.0-SNAPSHOT

Posted by "Alan D. Cabrera" <li...@toolazydogs.com>.
Thanks to Infra, this is now deployed.

Regards,
Alan