Posted to users@tapestry.apache.org by Joel Trunick <jo...@webifysolutions.com> on 2004/08/06 00:52:29 UTC

Libraries

I have some pages that I want to re-use but they differ by border
component used. What is the best way to package these pages?

I can pass the border component in I suppose, and then create a .page in
the actual application that just passes in the right border... Is this
the way to go about this?

Re: Libraries

Posted by Eric Schneider <er...@centralparksoftware.com>.
Joel,

I'd suggest making the body portion of these pages shared components
and putting them in a library (along with your page wrapping
components).   In your applications, create pages that mix and match
whatever you need.

Cheers,
Eric