Posted to dev@stanbol.apache.org by Andreas Kuckartz <a....@ping.de> on 2013/10/20 11:26:32 UTC

Jetty version Re: jetty started twice ?

Andreas Kuckartz:
> When I execute
> $ mvn -o clean install -DkeepJarRunning=true -Dhttp.port=5679
>
> in the integration-tests directory I see these lines (context below):
>
> [INFO] Detected extended HttpService. Filters enabled.
> [INFO] Started jetty 6.1.x at port(s) HTTP:5679
> [INFO] Detected extended HttpService. Filters enabled.
> [INFO] Started jetty 6.1.x at port(s) HTTP:5679
>
> Any idea why the two lines are output twice?

That does not seem to be a completely new problem:

http://apache-sling.73963.n3.nabble.com/Sling-sometimes-return-404-on-all-requests-after-startup-td1992032.html

Another question:
Jetty 6.1 seems to be quite old, more precisely: deprecated.

Is there a reason not to use a newer version?

Cheers,
Andreas

Fwd: Jetty version Re: jetty started twice ?

Posted by Rupert Westenthaler <ru...@gmail.com>.
Hi all,

sorry but Andreas and myself forgot to add the dev list in the last
few mails regarding the integration-test issue of Andreas.

best
Rupert

Posted by Andreas Kuckartz <a....@ping.de>.
Hi Rupert,