Posted to user@struts.apache.org by Adam Hardy <ah...@cyberspaceroad.com> on 2003/07/17 12:12:37 UTC

more about login

I've hit a conflict in my security set-up. I am using container-managed
security with the FORM option and so far I have a login.jsp and an
error.jsp which work fine.

The conflict is now that I want to put my JSPs in my WEB-INF directory
for protection's sake.

Tomcat can't handle this because it can't see the login and error pages
under WEB-INF.

The only options I think I have is (a) use html files not under WEB-INF
or (b) set up an action forward mapping to inside WEB-INF

I want to use JSPs and not just html files because I want to localise
them for language etc.

But I am not sure about (b) being advisable or working in any other
container - in fact I haven't tested it with tomcat yet.

Any comments?

Thanks
Adam