Posted to dev@wicket.apache.org by Toscano <ko...@gmail.com> on 2007/01/08 08:48:30 UTC

Wicket and Backbase

Hello,

I have been doing some testing for a very big project, and I have been
seduced by Wicket. In the web interface side, we are considering Backbase,
but although I could integrate easily simple controls like buttons, I don't
know how to output the special html that backbase needs... Do I have to
create specific wicket.markup.html components? Can anybody help me with how
to face this?

Thank you very much!,
Oskar

Re: Wicket and Backbase

Posted by Erik van Oosten <e....@chello.nl>.
Perhaps it is time to read up on the examples. You can find these on
http://wicketframework.org/ and http://cwiki.apache.org/WICKET/.
Please ask further on the user list. This is the developers list.

Eelco, BackBase uses a XUL syntax with things like
<window>stuff</window>, these are read and converted by a javascript
library on the client side. Another implementation that does this is ZK
(http://www.zkoss.org/). Both BackBase and ZK have a live demo where you
can enter the tags in your browser.

Regards,
     Erik.

--
Erik van Oosten
http://day-to-day-stuff.blogspot.com/

Re: Wicket and Backbase

Posted by Igor Vaynberg <ig...@gmail.com>.
wicket can generate any xml markup, give us an example and we will show you
how

-igor

Re: Wicket and Backbase

Posted by Igor Vaynberg <ig...@gmail.com>.
what do you mean fill the list?

-igor

Re: Wicket and Backbase

Posted by Toscano <ko...@gmail.com>.
Hello again,

Re: Wicket and Backbase

Posted by Igor Vaynberg <ig...@gmail.com>.

Re: Wicket and Backbase

Posted by Toscano <ko...@gmail.com>.

Re: Wicket and Backbase

Posted by Eelco Hillenius <ee...@gmail.com>.

Re: Wicket and Backbase

Posted by Toscano <ko...@gmail.com>.
Hello,

Re: Wicket and Backbase

Posted by Erik van Oosten <e....@chello.nl>.
Oskar,

Re: Wicket and Backbase

Posted by Igor Vaynberg <ig...@gmail.com>.
why dont you give us an example of markup you are having difficulty
outputting?

-igor