Posted to solr-user@lucene.apache.org by Michael Boyle <bo...@verizon.net> on 2009/12/09 02:04:09 UTC

Solr Cell and Spellchecking.

Following Eric Hatcher's post about using SolrCell and acts_as_solr {
http://www.lucidimagination.com/blog/2009/02/17/acts_as_solr_cell/ }, I
have been able to index a rich document stream and retrieve it's id. No
worries.

 However, I have the SpellCheckComponent setup to build on commit
(buildOnCommit=true). Alas, the rich document text is not being added to
the spellchecker dictionary.

Is there something special I need to do within the SolrConfig.xml or
within the acts_as_solr ruby classes?

- thanks in advance for any ideas -

Mike Boyle

Re: Solr Cell and Spellchecking.

Posted by Grant Ingersoll <gs...@apache.org>.
What's your schema and your config look like for the various relevant pieces?

On Dec 8, 2009, at 8:04 PM, Michael Boyle wrote:

> Following Eric Hatcher's post about using SolrCell and acts_as_solr { http://www.lucidimagination.com/blog/2009/02/17/acts_as_solr_cell/ }, I have been able to index a rich document stream and retrieve it's id. No worries.
>
> However, I have the SpellCheckComponent setup to build on commit (buildOnCommit=true). Alas, the rich document text is not being added to the spellchecker dictionary.
>
> Is there something special I need to do within the SolrConfig.xml or within the acts_as_solr ruby classes?
>
> - thanks in advance for any ideas -
>
> Mike Boyle

Grant Ingersoll
http://www.lucidimagination.com/

Search the Lucene ecosystem (Lucene/Solr/Nutch/Mahout/Tika/Droids) using Solr/Lucene:
http://www.lucidimagination.com/search