Posted to users@activemq.apache.org by gnigats <gn...@gmail.com> on 2007/11/06 21:03:01 UTC

ActiveMQ Connection management on the server side

Can someone help me please!  When using JCA adaptor from on the Client side,
the ConnectionFactory and ResourceAdaptor propeties include user id and
password.  How is the user id and password used on the server side?  I
expected to see user id and password be used in openning connection request,
and the code grants the connection or denies it based on wheather the
password matched.  The TransportationConnection class does not seem have
been developed this way.  How do I configure the server side to deny
connection (open) request?

Re: ActiveMQ Connection management on the server side

Posted by James Strachan <ja...@gmail.com>.
On 06/11/2007, gnigats <gn...@gmail.com> wrote:

> Can someone help me please!  When using JCA adaptor from on the Client side,
> the ConnectionFactory and ResourceAdaptor propeties include user id and
> password.  How is the user id and password used on the server side?  I
> expected to see user id and password be used in openning connection request,
> and the code grants the connection or denies it based on wheather the
> password matched.  The TransportationConnection class does not seem have
> been developed this way.  How do I configure the server side to deny
> connection (open) request?

You need to enable some security plugin on the broker to use some
authentication/authorization system.

See
http://activemq.apache.org/security.html

--