Posted to user@guacamole.apache.org by ralph strebbing <bl...@gmail.com> on 2021/02/04 20:07:22 UTC

Updates to the Guacamole Duo Extension

Hey there!

So we're setting up Duo for use on our Guacamole system, and whilst
setting up the web SDK I noticed this message (see screenshot link):
https://i.imgur.com/bGVZLZv.png

This states that there are some changes needed on the web application
(The Duo Extension in this case). I'm by no means a developer, so I
hope this is being posted in the correct place, and someone can work
on getting the extension updated with the requested changes moving
forward. Below is a link to Duo's Documentation for these changes.
Thanks!

https://duo.com/docs/duoweb-v4

Ralph

Re: Updates to the Guacamole Duo Extension

Posted by ralph strebbing <bl...@gmail.com>.
On Tue, Feb 16, 2021 at 4:41 PM Mike Jumper <mj...@apache.org> wrote:

> Thanks, Ralph. I've opened GUACAMOLE-1289 for this: https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/GUACAMOLE-1289
>
> Does the Duo extension continue to work despite the warning?

Yes, the extension does still work, from what I was reading this
update is for their new API, so I would expect some sort of
deprecation in the future, though no date has been set that I've
found.

Regards,

Posted by Mike Jumper <mj...@apache.org>.
On Thu, Feb 4, 2021 at 12:07 PM ralph strebbing <bl...@gmail.com>
wrote:

> Hey there!
>
> So we're setting up Duo for use on our Guacamole system, and whilst
> setting up the web SDK I noticed this message (see screenshot link):
> https://i.imgur.com/bGVZLZv.png
>
> This states that there are some changes needed on the web application
> (The Duo Extension in this case). I'm by no means a developer, so I
> hope this is being posted in the correct place, and someone can work
> on getting the extension updated with the requested changes moving
> forward. Below is a link to Duo's Documentation for these changes.
> Thanks!
>
> https://duo.com/docs/duoweb-v4

Thanks, Ralph. I've opened GUACAMOLE-1289 for this:

Does the Duo extension continue to work despite the warning?

- Mike