Posted to java-user@axis.apache.org by Ge...@nokia.com on 2002/05/24 12:06:32 UTC

client deploy WSDD syntax

Hi guys  !

 How to add some client side handler to the response/request
flow correctly ? I saw no example. I assume is similar to
server side, but how to do it exactly ? If I add a transport,
that works, but I want to specifiy handlers on both request
and response flow. So how to do it ? Is there a "client" tag
like the "service" in the other case ? If yes, how does it
look ?
 BTW, as soon as somebody has a good (any) description of
WSDD syntax, please, announce us. Thanx, Geza