Posted to dev@apr.apache.org by David Reid <dr...@jetnet.co.uk> on 2001/12/18 01:26:42 UTC

apr_ring.h

Anyone object if we move it into apr from apr-util?  I ask as I'm using the
macros in the rewrite of my conditional code and the rings may be useful in
other places as well.  APR seems like a better venue.

I guess if we do move the file, can someone with enough karma do it so we
preserve the history?

david

Re: apr_ring.h

Posted by David Reid <dr...@jetnet.co.uk>.
Spoke to Cliff and he had no objections, so can someone with the karma move
the file (hopefully keeping the history) as no one else has spoken up with
an objection (has anyone else even thought about it??).

david