Posted to apache-bugdb@apache.org by Scott Anguish <sa...@digifix.com> on 1997/08/23 07:30:02 UTC

mod_include/1047: returns incorrectly formatted date

>Number:         1047
>Category:       mod_include
>Synopsis:       <!--#echo var="LAST_MODIFIED" --> returns incorrectly formatted date
>Confidential:   no
>Severity:       serious
For as far as I can remember back, NEXTSTEP and now OpenStep has displayed this bug.  I have reported it in the past.

NeXT's strftime does not support the %T shorthand for HH:MM:SS, as a result its necessary to declare it long form.

>How-To-Repeat:

>Fix:

This can be corrected simply be adjusting line 94 of mod_include.c to use

#define DEFAULT_TIME_FORMAT "%A, %d-%b-%y %H:%M:%S %Z"

%0