Posted to user@zookeeper.apache.org by Mahadev Konar <ma...@yahoo-inc.com> on 2010/10/04 20:59:03 UTC

Re: Expiring session... timeout of 600000ms exceeded

Am not sure, if anyone responded to this or not. Are the clients getting
session expired or getting Connectionloss?
In any case, zookeeper client has its own thread to updated the server with
active connection status. Did you take a look at the GC activity at your
client?

Thanks
mahadev