Posted to java-user@axis.apache.org by Suresh Metla <su...@gmail.com> on 2009/04/09 11:46:24 UTC

Unicode support in Axis 1.4

Hi All,
Can anyone please let us whether Axis 1.4 supports Unicode charecters?
For example i am exposing a interface with following signature

public void AcceptData(String caseID, String data);

where caseID is english-String
and data could be multilingual Data.

Does Axis 1.4 supports these requirements? Could you please point me to the
documentation on what needs to be done to support this requirement?

Thanks,
Suresh Metla.

Re: Unicode support in Axis 1.4

Posted by Ognjen Blagojevic <og...@etf.bg.ac.rs>.
Yes it does. I think that it works normally with all standard encodings,
including UTF-8.

-Ognjen