Posted to jetspeed-dev@portals.apache.org by Santiago Gala <sg...@hisitech.com> on 2005/04/21 20:28:12 UTC

HEADS UP: Migration of jetspeed repositories to subversion

I created a JIRA issue WRT the migration of lists from
jakarta.apache.org to portals.apache.org and moving jetspeed
repositories from cvs to subversion:

http://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/INFRA-302

We are trying to set up a schedule for the migration. The moment seems
good, I hope nobody has real issues with subversion now that there is a
eclipse plugin and support has greatly improved.

If nobody has major problems we can proceed with the migration.

WDYT?

Regards
--
Santiago Gala <sg...@hisitech.com>
High Sierra Technology, SLU

Re: HEADS UP: Migration of jetspeed repositories to subversion

Posted by Ate Douma <at...@douma.nu>.
Santiago Gala wrote:
> I created a JIRA issue WRT the migration of lists from
> jakarta.apache.org to portals.apache.org and moving jetspeed
> repositories from cvs to subversion:
>
> http://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/INFRA-302
>
> We are trying to set up a schedule for the migration. The moment seems
> good, I hope nobody has real issues with subversion now that there is a
> eclipse plugin and support has greatly improved.
>
> If nobody has major problems we can proceed with the migration.
>
> WDYT?
+1, ASAP

Regards, Ate

Re: HEADS UP: Migration of jetspeed repositories to subversion

Posted by Ate Douma <at...@douma.nu>.
Santiago Gala wrote:
> I created a JIRA issue WRT the migration of lists from
> jakarta.apache.org to portals.apache.org and moving jetspeed
> repositories from cvs to subversion:
>
> http://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/INFRA-302
>
> We are trying to set up a schedule for the migration. The moment seems
> good, I hope nobody has real issues with subversion now that there is a
> eclipse plugin and support has greatly improved.
>
> If nobody has major problems we can proceed with the migration.
>
> WDYT?
+1, ASAP

Regards, Ate