Posted to users@spamassassin.apache.org by UxBoD <ux...@splatnix.net> on 2008/01/11 10:41:02 UTC

Spam Scored zero ?

Hi,

I got this SPAM through this morning and it didn't trip on anything.  Any ideas ?

Posted by Joseph Brennan <br...@columbia.edu>.
Real headers please.

Joseph Brennan

Re: Spam Scored zero ?

Posted by Kai Schaetzl <ma...@conactive.com>.
Maybe just timed out?

Kai

--
Kai Schätzl, Berlin, Germany

Re: Spam Scored zero ?

Posted by Justin Piszcz <jp...@lucidpixels.com>.
On Fri, 11 Jan 2008, UxBoD wrote:

> Hi,
>
> I got this SPAM through this morning and it didn't trip on anything.  Any ideas ?

Looks like the sender address was <> NULL and maybe you don't filter that?

Justin.