Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by Halil AKINCI <ha...@ktu.edu.tr> on 2002/06/20 18:04:39 UTC

tomcat error

            Hi all,

            I'm installed my computer jakarta-tomcat-3.3.1 and changed my Autoexec.bat file (set java_home and tomcat_home). When I want to start tomcat, I receive following error message

            "\lib\tomcat.jar" not found. Unable to locate "\lib\tomcat.jar", check the value of TOMCAT_HOME and/or TOMCAT_INSTALL.

            What can I do?

            thanks...

Re: tomcat error

Posted by Yu Ye Zhou <yu...@yahoo.com>.
After you change the autoexec.bat files, did you
execute it before you start tomcat? If you didn't,
your change won't take any effect.