Posted to users@tapestry.apache.org by Norbert Sándor <pr...@hotmail.com> on 2004/06/10 09:07:32 UTC

Tapestry in article on OnJava

Tapestry is mentioned in the article http://www.onjava.com/pub/a/onjava/2004/06/09/jsf.html?page=2 about JSF.
N.

RE: Tapestry in article on OnJava

Posted by Ben Mathews <bm...@wilcoxassoc.com>.
Since all the source files are prefixed with the following release, I think
he is fine.

/* This work is hereby released into the Public Domain.
 * To view a copy of the public domain dedication, visit
 * http://creativecommons.org/licenses/publicdomain/
 * or send a letter to Creative Commons, 559 Nathan Abbott Way,
 * Stanford, California 94305, USA.
 */

Ben Mathews
Central Point, OR

Posted by Geoff Longman <gl...@intelligentworks.com>.

Posted by Geoff Longman <gl...@intelligentworks.com>.
Some comments on JSF and Tapestry are starting appear here:

http://www.almaer.com/blog/archives/000221.html

Geoff

Posted by "Howard M. Lewis Ship" <hl...@comcast.net>.

Posted by Erik Hatcher <er...@ehatchersolutions.com>.