Posted to users@maven.apache.org by "Schneiders, Bernd" <be...@logica.com> on 2008/05/28 14:17:59 UTC

Exclude central repository

Hi,

I've set up an internal repository with Artifactory. Everything is
working fine.

After modifying the settings.xml, only the internal Artifactory
repository is listed there (<repositories><repository>...)

But if I build my project, Maven is still downloading dependencies from
repo1.maven.org. How can I exclude this default repository?

Best regards,
Bernd

Re: Exclude central repository

Posted by "simon.kitching@chello.at" <si...@chello.at>.
Schneiders, Bernd schrieb:
> Hi,
>
> I've set up an internal repository with Artifactory. Everything is
> working fine.
>
> After modifying the settings.xml, only the internal Artifactory
> repository is listed there (<repositories><repository>...)
>
> But if I build my project, Maven is still downloading dependencies from
> repo1.maven.org. How can I exclude this default repository?

Give your repository an id of "central".
Or define <mirrorOf>*</mirrorOf>