Posted to dev@xalan.apache.org by Myriam Midy/CAM/Lotus <my...@us.ibm.com> on 2002/01/04 21:04:56 UTC

Debugging XSLTC

Hi!

Can anyone recommend an editor/debugger that will step into the class
created from compiling a stylesheet with XSLTC? I tried using a couple
debuggers and they all refuse to step into the class. Any ideas anyone??

Thanks!

Myriam

RE: Debugging XSLTC

Posted by Gary L Peskin <ga...@firstech.com>.
Myriam --

I don't know if this will work with those classes in particular but I've
had good luck with it for most stuff.  It's called Karmira BugSeeker and
it's at http://www.karmira.com

HTH,
Gary