Posted to users@httpd.apache.org by Eric Covener <co...@gmail.com> on 2010/06/02 23:42:07 UTC

Re: [users@httpd] Issues loading ASP.NET JavaScript on IIS7 through Apache mod_proxy

> How can I solve this problem? The couple of websites I found suggested
> turning on ProxyHTMLExtended but when I tried doing that, the server
> did not start. I'm guessing I didn't know how to do it properly. I'm
> using Apache 2.2.11.

ProxyHTMLExtended is provided by mod_proxy_html, which is a separate
module you need to obtain. If it's not available packaged with your
distro, you can try building it yourself:

http://apache.webthing.com/mod_proxy_html/

Other options might be mod_substitute or mod_sed, but the
mod_proxy_html is a good option.

--
Eric Covener
covener@gmail.com