Posted to users@maven.apache.org by lightbulb432 <ve...@hotmail.com> on 2007/08/24 03:10:09 UTC

Where to store configuration files?

Where's the best place in the standard Maven layout to place configuration
files - I don't mean resources that end up bundled with the classes and
which are available on the final classpath, like property files.

By configuration files, I mean things like development-time web server
scripts that are colocated with the project - but which aren't used for
production time. Where would be the best place to put this?

Thanks.

Re: Where to store configuration files?

Posted by Wayne Fay <wa...@gmail.com>.
Anywhere you want.

The directory src/main/config/dev seems reasonable since you don't
need these scripts in your final product (in which case, I'd say
somewhere under src/main/resources).

Wayne