Posted to java-dev@axis.apache.org by Senthil Sona <sw...@cisco.com> on 2009/06/12 13:48:39 UTC

how to engage module in the code from where we invoke the webservice??

Hi Team,

    I have two webservices. One is server service and one is client service.
>From the server service, i am calling the client service. I have one custom
module engaged in both the service's service.xml. But when i call the client
service from the server service, its custom module dont get execute. If i
explicitly write the code "sender.engageModule("mesha")" then server's side
custom module is executing.
   I dont want to hardcode the engageModule funtion in my server service
class. Is there any way to execute server' service custom module when i cal
the client service from it?

Thanks,
Swapna Soni.

Re: how to engage module in the code from where we invoke the webservice??

Posted by Deepal jayasinghe <de...@gmail.com>.
Other way is to engage a module to the service and then create the
service client from that service.

--
Thank you!

http://blogs.deepal.org
http://deepal.org

Re: how to engage module in the code from where we invoke the webservice??

Posted by Senthil Sona <sw...@cisco.com>.
Hi Deepal,

Posted by Deepal jayasinghe <de...@gmail.com>.

--
Thank you!

http://blogs.deepal.org
http://deepal.org

Re: how to engage module in the code from where we invoke the webservice??

Posted by Senthil Sona <sw...@cisco.com>.
Hi Deepal,
    Thanks for your reply. If any module is engage in service.xml. It get
execute only when some other class invokes that service. But if the service
(whose service.xml has module engage) invokes another service then its
engaged module does not get execute. For that we need to explictly write the

Posted by Deepal jayasinghe <de...@gmail.com>.

--
Thank you!

http://blogs.deepal.org