Posted to derby-dev@db.apache.org by da...@sonic.net on 2006/11/30 01:00:26 UTC

Re: cross posting white paper pointer - "Oracle Berkeley DB Java Edition vs Apache Derby: A Performance Comparison"

Hi, Mike.  I can't seem to find your followup email to this, but anyway, I
posted a blog about this at

http://weblogs.java.net/blog/davidvc/archive/2006/11/oracle_benchmar_1.html

Please feel free to comment either here or on the blog comment page if you
think I'm missing something.

David