Posted to users@tomee.apache.org by David Goodenough <da...@linkchoose.co.uk> on 2015/04/05 20:43:08 UTC

Persistence.xml xmlns values

Eclipse seems to set up persistence.xml with:-

xmlns="http://xmlns.jcp.org/xml/ns/persistence"

while Tomee2.0 snapshot seems to want:-

xmlns="http://java.sun.com/xml/ns/persistence"

I have Eclipse Luna installed and as up to date as is available, and JPA
is set to use JPA 2.1 which seems to be the latest generic version it knows
about, the alternative being EclipseLink 2.5.

I take it that I have configured Eclipse wrongly somewhere, anyone got
any idea where?

David

Re: Persistence.xml xmlns values

Posted by Romain Manni-Bucau <rm...@gmail.com>.
little update: with an up to date snapshot (hopefully tomorrow if all is
fine or a local build) should support 2.1 descriptor

Romain Manni-Bucau
<http://www.tomitribe.com>

Posted by Romain Manni-Bucau <rm...@gmail.com>.
Openjpa didnt start 2.1 dev.