Posted to general@incubator.apache.org by Henry Saputra <he...@gmail.com> on 2014/11/18 19:22:09 UTC

[RESULT] [VOTE] Graduation of Apache MetaModel from the Incubator

Hi All,

The vote has passed with ten binding +1 votes, no +0, and no -1 votes.

+1 votes:

* Henry Saputra
* Chris Mattmann
* Ted Dunning
* Sergio Fernandez
* Jean-Louis Monteiro
* Jake Farrell
* Noah Slater
* Alan Cabrera
* Lewis McGibbney
* Arvind Prabhakar

I will ask the board to add the resolution to the agenda of the next
board meeting.

Thank you all for participating in the VOTE.

Thanks!

Henry

Re: [RESULT] [VOTE] Graduation of Apache MetaModel from the Incubator

Posted by Arvind Prabhakar <ar...@apache.org>.
Congratulations Kasper and the broader MetaModel dev community!

Regards,
Arvind Prabhakar

Posted by Henry Saputra <he...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Kasper Sørensen <i....@gmail.com>.

Posted by Henry Saputra <he...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Alberto Rodriguez <ar...@gmail.com>.
What a great new!! Congrats to everybody!

Posted by Tomasz Guziałek <To...@HumanInference.com>.
Congratulations!

Posted by Noah Slater <ns...@apache.org>.
Looping in Sally, who is our PR/AR/marketing person!

Sally, Apache MetaModel just graduated. We're a reasonably small
project, but it would be nice to get the word out. At the minimum, a
blog post on the ASF blog accompanied with a tweet and a post to the
MetaModel dev@ list would be good.

Do you think that a press release is warranted? (Do we always do PRs
for graduations?)

--
Noah Slater
https://twitter.com/nslater

Re: [RESULT] [VOTE] Graduation of Apache MetaModel from the Incubator

Posted by Kasper Sørensen <i....@gmail.com>.

Posted by Kasper Sørensen <i....@gmail.com>.
Hi Noah,

Posted by Noah Slater <ns...@apache.org>.

--
Noah Slater
https://twitter.com/nslater

Re: [RESULT] [VOTE] Graduation of Apache MetaModel from the Incubator

Posted by Kasper Sørensen <i....@gmail.com>.