Posted to jetspeed-user@portals.apache.org by "Summerlin, James" <ja...@vignette.com> on 2002/02/12 05:55:16 UTC

Weblogic 6.1, Jetspeed, JSP, and EJB

Hello all, I am new to this list and Jetspeed, I have a question for those
working with Weblogic.  I pulled the Jetspeed source from CVS last thursday.
After searching through the archives, I got a JSP to render using Weblogic
6.1.  Now I am trying to reference an EJB from this JSP.  I keep getting the
following error:

Error encountered processing a template:
/portlets/html/hello.jspjavax.servlet.ServletException: Error creating a
remote interface. InvocationTargetException in class $Proxy75. at
weblogic.servlet.jsp.PageContextImpl.handlePageException(PageContextImpl.jav
a:264) at
jsp_servlet._templates._jsp._portlets._html.__hello._jspService(__hello.java
:107) at weblogic.servlet.jsp.JspBase.service(JspBase.java:27) at
:265) at
:200) at weblogic.servlet.internal.RequestDispatcherImpl.include

The code in the JSP works fine under Weblogics Portal Server, and I have
unit tested all the EJB work.  Are there any tricks involved in getting the
JSP to create the remote interface?
Thanks in advance!  James Summerlin