Posted to user@ant.apache.org by ck...@onebox.com on 2007/10/02 15:07:39 UTC

FOP task, what changed from 0.92beta to 0.94?

I recently downloaded FOP version 0.94, upgrading from 0.92beta. My build.xml file now fails when I execute the fop task, giving this error:

build.xml:105: java.lang.NoClassDefFound
Error: org/apache/xmlgraphics/util/Service

It seems that something has changed in FOP that breaks the Ant FOP task, but I don't see anything concerning this on the FOP or Ant site. All upgrade information concerns upgrading from 0.20, but I can't find any mention of a problem when upgrading from 0.92beta.

Can anyone point me to the right docs?

Thanks.

--
Charles Knell