Posted to users@cocoon.apache.org by arturl <ar...@pi.net.pl> on 2002/08/30 10:50:22 UTC

cookies with generator

Hi,
I have to include a page using html generator. But that site needs soem data
from my browser cookie.
Is it possible to send cookie using generator? If not, how to deal whith tis
issue?

Artur

Re: cookies with generator

Posted by Vadim Gritsenko <va...@verizon.net>.
arturl wrote:

>Hi,
>I have to include a page using html generator. But that site needs soem data
>from my browser cookie.
>Is it possible to send cookie using generator? If not, how to deal whith tis
>issue?

If you want to send same cookies which you got with request, then one of
these can help you:

http://marc.theaimsgroup.com/?l=xml-cocoon-dev&m=102581851414618&w=2
http://marc.theaimsgroup.com/?l=xml-cocoon-dev&m=101412181609134&w=2

Vadim