Posted to common-commits@hadoop.apache.org by Apache Wiki <wi...@apache.org> on 2007/12/08 08:08:30 UTC

[Lucene-hadoop Wiki] Update of "Hbase/ThriftApi" by BryanDuxbury

Dear Wiki user,

You have subscribed to a wiki page or wiki category on "Lucene-hadoop Wiki" for change notification.

The following page has been changed by BryanDuxbury:
http://wiki.apache.org/lucene-hadoop/Hbase/ThriftApi

New page:
== Thrift API ==

This page discusses the effort of creating a Thrift client API. The reasoning behind creating a Thrift-based API is that Thrift is both cross-platform and more lightweight than REST for many operations.

== Method Spec ==

This section contains the definition of the methods we want to expose to clients. If you have a method to propose, add it to the appropriate subsection below along with a  comment explaining why we should want such a method.

=== Meta-info methods ===

=== Row methods ===

=== Scanner methods ===