Posted to ojb-user@db.apache.org by Dennis Bekkering <dj...@gmail.com> on 2006/01/10 12:05:53 UTC

Caused by: org.apache.ojb.broker.util.sequence.SequenceManagerException: Can't build new sequence

Hi,

In my previous mail I said that it would probably be OK if I restart the
server. I made sure there is an entry SEQ_appointment but I still cannot
insert records due to this error. Any hints?

thanks,
Dennis

Re: Caused by: org.apache.ojb.broker.util.sequence.SequenceManagerException: Can't build new sequence

Posted by Dennis Bekkering <dj...@gmail.com>.
excuse me for doing before reading;). I replaced the repository_internal and
it is OK now. Thanks!

2006/1/10, Armin Waibel <ar...@apache.org>:

> Hi Dennis,
>
> Dennis Bekkering wrote:
> > Hi,
> >
> > In my previous mail I said that it would probably be OK if I restart the
> > server. I made sure there is an entry SEQ_appointment but I still cannot
> > insert records due to this error. Any hints?
> >

> Did you note in release-notes (1.0.4) in section CHANGES that a
> deprecated column in sequence table was removed?
>
> <snip>
> * Internal used OJB_HL_SEQ table changed. Remove of deprecated column.
>    If the SequenceManagerHighLowImpl was used and problems occur after
> upgrade, please
>    drop and recreate this table without removed column
> </snip>
>
> Maybe this cause the problem.
>
> regards,
> Armin