Posted to user@struts.apache.org by "Sreekanth S. Nair" <sr...@egovernments.org> on 2013/08/12 10:26:22 UTC

Struts2 Invalid Request Page is not showing up

Hi,
     We are using struts2 latest distribution, where we are using
tokenSession interceptor for duplicate submission. Duplicate request
processing is working fine but its not showing result page for duplicate
form submission which we have defined in strust.xml as below.
<global-results>
 <result name="accessDeniedError">/error/accessDenied.jsp</result>
<result name="invalid.token">/error/invalidRequest.jsp</result>
</global-results>

--
Thanks & Regards
Srikanth

Re: Struts2 Invalid Request Page is not showing up

Posted by "Sreekanth S. Nair" <sr...@egovernments.org>.
The following i found in documentation of TokenSessionStoreInterceptor.
Hope the changes with respect to this is creating the problem.
*That is, it will block subsequent requests until the first request is*
* * complete, and then instead of returning the <i>invalid.token</i> code,
it will attempt to display the same response*
* * that the original, valid action invocation would have displayed if no
multiple requests were submitted in the first*
* * place.*
*
*
If double submission took place then i'm getting a* blank page*

--
Thanks & Regards
Srikanth