Posted to users@tomee.apache.org by zeeman <ha...@fastmail.us> on 2013/07/26 20:29:45 UTC

Tomee with AWS Opscode

AWS Opscode allows users to easily setup instance infrastructure. AWS only
supports Tomcat and not Tomcat. It would be great if Tomee can be supported
on AWS.

Postgresql is not supported on AWS, but it can be automated with:
https://github.com/opscode-cookbooks

Can a Tomee recipe be added to Opscode?

Re: Tomee with AWS Opscode

Posted by Romain Manni-Bucau <rm...@gmail.com>.
Basically using the tomcat one after having replaced the package install by
a download would be enough (that's more or less what is done for openshift)

Re: Tomee with AWS Opscode

Re: Tomee with AWS Opscode

Posted by Romain Manni-Bucau <rm...@gmail.com>.
Hi