Posted to users@wicket.apache.org by Early Morning <go...@gmail.com> on 2010/09/09 12:38:00 UTC

How to implement single-select functionality for a set of buttons?

Hi All,

I just wanted to ask how to go about creating a component that would mimic
radio group or dropdown choice functionality, but be displayed as a set of
buttons? Basically the choices would be displayed as toggle buttons. When
pressing a button, it would be activated and the model changed to that value
(as with a dropdown/radio group), with the others deselected. How would I go
about implementing this? I saw the AbstractSingleSelectChoice class, which I
extended, but I'm a bit unclear how the component is supposed to create the
buttons representing the choices and the logic for selecting and updating
the model. etc. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks!

Regards,

Ces

Re: How to implement single-select functionality for a set of buttons?

Posted by Ernesto Reinaldo Barreiro <re...@gmail.com>.
http://docs.jquery.com/UI/Button?

Ernesto