Posted to dev@cxf.apache.org by Sergey Beryozkin <sb...@gmail.com> on 2011/01/19 10:45:07 UTC

Re: Getting "RuntimeException: Can't find input stream in message" while invoking a remote web service (with JBoss AS 6.0 GA)

Christian has fixed it in 2.3.2 (being voted for now), most likely the
server is sending an HTTP error status, with no response body...

Cheers, Sergey

Posted by cxfuser71 <ku...@hotmail.com>.
Hi Sergey,
I found the Jira (CXF-3249) worked by Christian - but in my case I do send
the credential. So I have added a comment in that Jira.

For passing the credential I have following code in my WS-client.
The sever side implementation (to expose the web service) has been done
using .NET - so my question is do I need to keep any "cxf.xml" as part of my
ws-client ?
If yes, then what should be the ideal place to keep such "cxf.xml" file?

My ws-client class is inside a jar and is deployed as part of EAR/lib in
Jboss (i.e. ws-client is Not part of WAR module).
class MyAuthenticator extends Authenticator {
@Override
public PasswordAuthentication getPasswordAuthentication() { return new
PasswordAuthentication(login, password.toCharArray()); }
}

Authenticator.setDefault(new MyAuthenticator());