Posted to dev@tomee.apache.org by Minh <bm...@hotmail.com> on 2010/05/03 22:26:22 UTC

Re: How to use OpenEJB with Tomcat

thanks Matthias ,

It works fine if I access the EJB bean in the same war file?
Now, can you show me how to access / refer or invoke this bean from another
WAR file or another applicaiton in the same Tomcat env?

Thanks
minh

Re: How to use OpenEJB with Tomcat

Posted by Minh <bm...@hotmail.com>.
http://n4.nabble.com/file/n2125831/jar_list.jpg

Re: How to use OpenEJB with Tomcat

Posted by Jean-Louis MONTEIRO <je...@atosorigin.com>.
Hey,

could you give us the WEB-INF/lib content (jar list)?

Jean-Louis