Posted to dev@forrest.apache.org by Brian M Dube <bd...@apache.org> on 2007/06/23 22:37:37 UTC

Re: Eclipse and forrest.

Gav.... wrote:

> [...]

Did this document happen? The question is not meant to be pushy, it's
just that I'm still trying to catch up after moving house and I would
have easily missed it.

I didn't get any useful results by creating a project based on trunk,
regardless of the workspace location. I'm trying to achieve a useful
setup for Forrest plugin development that makes use of Ivy. With all of
trunk as one project, it seemed that my whiteboard plugin's Ivy details
are lost. Yesterday I had it set up so that the plugin in question was a
standalone project, and Ivy worked this way. I've made some changes
today and I can't recreate the working configuration from yesterday.

Does anyone else use Eclipse specifically for Forrest plugins?

Brian

Re: Eclipse and forrest.

Posted by Ross Gardler <rg...@apache.org>.
Sorry, my focus has changed considerably since making a couple of
promises here. I still have this on my todo list, but it's not right
at the top right now (although it is rising again).

With respect to Ivy + Eclipse specifically you need IvyDE, see the Ivy site.

Ross

On 24/06/07, Gav.... <br...@brightontown.com.au> wrote:

> [...]

Ross Gardler

OSS Watch - awareness and understanding of open source software
development and use in education
http://www.oss-watch.ac.uk

RE: Eclipse and forrest.

Posted by "Gav...." <br...@brightontown.com.au>.