Posted to user@syncope.apache.org by "Noah Hansen ." <no...@gmail.com> on 2019/07/24 13:46:44 UTC

Keeping multiple connectors synced

Hi all,

I'm using syncope 2.1.4 and trying to find a way to sync connectors to each
other.
i.e. if we execute a push task to one, it will automatically execute that
same push task to the other.

I've been reading through the reference guide and can't seem to find
anything of that matter.

Thanks again,
Noah Hansen

Re: Keeping multiple connectors synced