Posted to dev@pivot.apache.org by Greg Brown <gk...@mac.com> on 2009/10/28 18:43:02 UTC

TextArea

Hi all,

The TextArea component is essentially complete. It definitely does not
have all the bells and whistles associated with a modern text editor
yet, but it should be sufficiently functional for most editing tasks.

I believe have tested the component reasonably well, but it is a
complex piece of code and probably contains a number of additional
bugs. If you have a chance to work with it, I would appreciate any
feedback.

Re: TextArea

Posted by Sandro Martini <sa...@gmail.com>.
Hi Greg,
you have done a lot of work on this ... I'll try to test (when possible).

Bye