Posted to dev@tuscany.apache.org by rgc <re...@gmail.com> on 2012/09/20 14:33:31 UTC

in ubuntu, when i use the following binding, i just get the 127.0.0.1 in deployeduri, how can i change this ip to eth0?

for example, i write the binding uri in my composite file like this:

<service name="DBService"  >
<tuscany:binding.jsonrpc uri="/DBComponent/DBService" />
</service>

after i have launched the app, i will print the endpoint as the following:

Endpoint:  URI = DBComponent#service-binding(DBService/DBService):
component=DBComponent
 service=DBService
 isRemote=false
isAsyncInvocation=false
 requiredIntents=[]
 policySets=[]

binding=org.apache.tuscany.sca.binding.jsonrpc.impl.JSONRPCBindingImpl@176eeb9
 deployedUri=http://127.0.1.1
:8080/cn.edu.nju.moon.version-consistency/DBComponent/DBService/

what should i do to change 127.0.1.1 to my eth0 ip address if i do not
change binding uri in my composite file?

in windows, when i launch my app, i can get my ethernet ip in deployedUri,
like this:
 deployedUri=http://114.212.84.235:8080/cn.edu.nju.moon.version-
consistency/DBComponent/DBService/

114.212.84.235 is my ethernet ip address in windows, i want get this ip in
ubuntu also, not 127.0.0.1

yours.

Re: in ubuntu, when i use the following binding, i just get the 127.0.0.1 in deployeduri, how can i change this ip to eth0?

Posted by rgc <re...@gmail.com>.
Raymond,
   thanks for your help, can you tell me where is node.xml?
   Is it in some module of tuscany? Or should i create this file in my app?
If i create node.xml, where should i place it, just in /src/main/resources?

Posted by Raymond Feng <en...@gmail.com>.
Hi,