Posted to user@ofbiz.apache.org by Tarun Thakur <ta...@karyonsolutions.com> on 2017/08/18 06:10:29 UTC

OFBiz: Void & Post-Void Functionalities

Hello,

Hope you all are doing well. I am studying OFBiz POS for tender facilities.
Found it very interesting.

I want to know how OFBiz manages void and post-void functionalities, the
terminologies it uses for these functionalities and while tender how it
affects the system.

Would be very helpful if anyone could share his/her knowledge.

*Thanks & Regards*,
*Tarun Singh Thakur *| Business Developer
Mobile: +91-8826544218
www.karyonsolutions.com | Building Dreams With Hearts

Re: OFBiz: Void & Post-Void Functionalities

Posted by Jacques Le Roux <ja...@les7arts.com>.
Renuka Srishti suggested it could be

/void and post void functionalities means canceling or deleting any transaction. /Right?/Jacques /

Posted by Tarun Thakur <ta...@karyonsolutions.com>.

Posted by Tarun Thakur <ta...@karyonsolutions.com>.
Hello Jacques,

No problem. Thank you for your inputs. Need some more detail regarding it.
If you have then kindly share.

Regards,
Tarun

On 18 Aug 2017 3:07 p.m., "Jacques Le Roux" <ja...@les7arts.com>
wrote:

Hi Tarun,

I asked you about the OFBiz version because prior to 2016 there was also a
POS (JavaPOS) component in OFBiz. It has been deprecated in favor of webpos.

In the POS the void feature existed but not the post void. I don't know for
the webpos

Jacques

Posted by Jacques Le Roux <ja...@les7arts.com>.
Hi Tarun,

Posted by Tarun Thakur <ta...@karyonsolutions.com>.
Hello Renuka,

Posted by Renuka Srishti <re...@hotwaxsystems.com>.
Hii Tarun,

--
Renuka Srishti

Re: OFBiz: Void & Post-Void Functionalities

Posted by Jacques Le Roux <ja...@les7arts.com>.

Posted by Tarun Thakur <ta...@karyonsolutions.com>.
Hello Jacques,

Thanks for your response. I am using Trunk which in my knowledge is the
latest version and its webpos component.

I can't find void and post void functions so need to know if there is any
other term used in OFBiz for them.

Thanks!

On 18 Aug 2017 13:25, "Jacques Le Roux" <ja...@les7arts.com>
wrote:

Hi Tarun,

Which version of OFBiz? I guess you mean the webpos?

Jacques

Posted by Jacques Le Roux <ja...@les7arts.com>.
Hi Tarun,