Posted to dev@openmeetings.apache.org by Alvaro <zu...@gmail.com> on 2016/12/01 08:42:27 UTC

OM 3.1.4 #467 double arrow button light

Hello Maxim,

Could be possible light the double arrow
button in step 4 of the OM installation?
So will be easiest the installation in
the tutorials for newbes users.

Attached a screenshot of the step 4.

Thanks

Alvaro

Re: OM 3.1.4 #467 double arrow button light

Posted by Maxim Solodovnik <so...@gmail.com>.
OK, no objection
So last step is enabled: Committed revision 1773171.

--
WBR
Maxim aka solomax

Re: OM 3.1.4 #467 double arrow button light

Posted by Maxim Solodovnik <so...@gmail.com>.
Hello PMCs,

--
WBR
Maxim aka solomax

Re: OM 3.1.4 #467 double arrow button light

Posted by Maxim Solodovnik <so...@gmail.com>.

--
WBR
Maxim aka solomax

Re: OM 3.1.4 #467 double arrow button light

Posted by Alvaro <zu...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Maxim Solodovnik <so...@gmail.com>.
Hello Alvaro,

Posted by Alvaro <zu...@gmail.com>.