Posted to dev@flink.apache.org by Etienne Chauchot <ec...@apache.org> on 2022/10/14 14:18:14 UTC

[Cassandra] source connector

Hi all,

As promised, I have developed the Cassandra source connector based on
FLIP-27. I've just submitted the
PR:https://github.com/apache/flink/pull/21073

Best

Etienne

Re: [Cassandra] source connector

Posted by Etienne Chauchot <ec...@apache.org>.
Hi all,

Would anyone have time to review the PR mentioned in this thread ?

Thanks in advance !

Best

Etienne

Posted by Etienne Chauchot <ec...@apache.org>.