Posted to users@wicket.apache.org by yong mook kim <mk...@yahoo.com> on 2009/05/29 12:09:27 UTC

AjaxLazyLoadPanel fallback version?

Hi,

  When browser's Javascript is disabled, AjaxLazyLoadPanel's image (wicket ajax deafult image) will keep loading forever, page will not return. Is there a AjaxLazyLoadPanel fallback version which will delegate to normal request if javascript is disabled?

I wonder how Wicket detect the browser's javascript is disabled?  Thanks

regards
yong

Re: AjaxLazyLoadPanel fallback version?

Posted by Martijn Dashorst <ma...@gmail.com>.
It's called Panel. Either your users have to have javascript enabled
and you can use LazyLoadPanel, or you have to use direct Panel's.

There is no way to lazy load anything without having to resort to
JavaScript. Think about it. How could you instruct the browser to
retrieve and replace a part of your page after a given time?

The only thing that comes to mind is using iframes.

Martijn

On Fri, May 29, 2009 at 12:09 PM, yong mook kim <mk...@yahoo.com> wrote:

> Hi,
>
>  When browser's Javascript is disabled, AjaxLazyLoadPanel's image (wicket ajax deafult image) will keep loading forever, page will not return. Is there a AjaxLazyLoadPanel fallback version which will delegate to normal request if javascript is disabled?
>
> I wonder how Wicket detect the browser's javascript is disabled?  Thanks
>
> regards
> yong

Apache Wicket 1.3.5 is released