Posted to dev@beam.apache.org by Alexey Romanenko <ar...@gmail.com> on 2018/11/05 17:37:43 UTC

Re: :beam-sdks-java-io-hadoop-input-format:test task issues

Alex, could you check and update (if necessary) the package "libjffi-jni” on your system?
Other potential workaround could be to try to run it with “ -Dcom.datastax.driver.USE_NATIVE_CLOCK=false"

Posted by Alex Amato <aj...@google.com>.
Would this be correct? I want to run it as part of presubmit. I
updated libjffi-jni
as well, with apt-get. Still encountering the same issue.
https://gradle.com/s/wlaql5cxpb3lk

./gradlew :javaPreCommit --stacktrace --scan
-Dcom.datastax.driver.USE_NATIVE_CLOCK=false